Position: K-2 Teachers
Date Posted: 1/16/2023
Reports To: Executive Director
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university MS State license/certification
General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
At least one year student teaching preferred.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of the school’s curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning
- Present subject matter according to guidelines established by board policies, and administrative regulations.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students
- Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results to plan instructional
- Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to guidelines established in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school
- Plan and supervise assignments of teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s)
- Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication by conducting conferences with campus staff, parents, and students.
- Consult with staff and parents regarding the needs of students.
- Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly, both verbally and in writings.
Supervise assigned teacher aide(s).
NOTE: The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job
and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills that may be required.
Instant Impact Global Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its employment practices.